Just sneaking back in here

I'm tip-toeing back into the world of my blog today. Like a lot of my wardrobe, it hasn't fit or felt quite right in some time. Things need to be dusted off and furniture needs to be rearranged. There's also a lot that should probably be put in big black bin-bags.

If you happen to pop in over the next little while, please excuse the mess, I will try to sort things out and settle back in quickly.

In the interim, here's a small thing:


Lather, Rinse Repeat

Every day she washed away pieces of him.
(Lather, rinse, repeat.)
If I keep this up
She thought,
There'll be nothing left by Christmas.

EK 2010

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you back! Hope all's well with the family!

    Nik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, we're doing fabulously here, life is very exciting at the moment!

    E

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet! That's brilliant to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the little poem, emma... it's evocative for me.
    so happy for you, my friend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete