Little M

Sorry for the silence here, I can only say that it has been quite an eventful couple of months!

I want to let you know that my heart has been stolen by a little bundle with ten tiny fingers and ten tiny toes. Our sweet baby girl was born one month ago on 11th May at 7:40am, weighing 8lbs 5oz.

I had a wonderful birth experience with my husband at my side and an amazing midwife attending.

It's hard to believe what an impact this tiny person has had on our lives. She is bringing us so much joy (and quite a lack of sleep too, but she makes up for this by being utterly adorable)

Happy one-month-Birthday Little M, can't wait to share many more milestones with you.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous news! Congratulations!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously wrinkly tootsiepegs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Beautiful toes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! congratulations, emma! and happy b-day to little miss m.!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete