I Can't Hide It From You Any Longer

Okay, I've seen the way you've been looking at me lately - the side-long glances, the whispers - and I know that you've been wondering.

It's true, my belly has been doing a lot of growing lately, and no, it's not because I completely let myself go over Christmas...

...it's because I'm about to become a new Mum!

A new little life is going to arrive into our world in mid-May (my muscian husband refers to it as "the release date") and we are very excited.
















We've received a wonderful warm response from our family and friends, and have already been blessed with some lovely gifts (thank you again everyone) that have been filling our little apartment.

So there you have it!
Any advice for a soon-to-be-Mum?

9 comments:

  1. No advice but HUGE congratulations! What terrific news. I'm thrilled for you both!

    Nik XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!
    Have LOADS of fun!
    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much Nik and Megan :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish this was my excuse for my Christmas belly :P ha ha.

    How exciting!!!! Congratulations!! And I love the Beatles romper. Definitely a must have for my future child, seeing that my wedding is going to be Beatles themed (hopefully, still convincing him!)

    My only advice would be to enjoy it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. green ink - I know isn't it great?! I wore my favourite Beatles t-shirt on the day of my wedding, before I got into my dress, so it's in some of my getting ready photos.

    All the best to you on your wedding plans - sounds like a lot of fun!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Congratulations, Emma! I am so happy for you!
    And look at that little Beatles t-shirt! Cute!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that is just fabulous! You are going to have so much fun - even the bad times can be fun if you look at them with gratitude. It's such a filling, fulfilling thing to do with one's life!

    All the Best,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete