5 Inspiring Blogs

These lovely people brighten up my day every time they post (bless them), and I'd like to share them with you:

1. Green Ink
For her joy of life, her pretty and eclectic blog, and for sharing insights on writing her first novel.

(Nicola Morgan's blog) For her excellent taste in boots and chocolate, and because she's always a source of valuable information delivered in a most entertaining way.

(Fiona Robyn's blog) For her gentle and thought-provoking posts, for sharing beautiful poetry, and for interesting interviews.

(Beatrice Peltre's blog) For sweet anecdotes, stunning photography and delicious recipes.

For her lovely and lively photography.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Emma! I'm blushing! Thank you for saying such nice things about me - I'm so pleased you enjoy reading :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for dropping in, I'm a big fan :)

    ReplyDelete